What happens when your ex tries to cause trouble?
Lots of people in this world are jealous – it is obvious to everyone except them! Here are some examples of jealous behaviour:
- Following your ex or his/her new partner.
- Calling your ex’s new partner.
- Hitting your ex or his/her new partner.
- Continually criticising your ex.
- Trying to make other people dislike your ex.
- Gossiping about your ex or his/her new partner.
- Criticising your ex’s new partner to your ex.
- Getting your children to spy on your ex.
- Breaking into your ex’s home.
- Using your children as a way to maintain acrimony with your ex.
If you tick yes to 3 or more of the above then you need to change your behaviour and try to get over your ex!