You Google search this question.
If in doubt… get out
If in doubt… don’t
The first relates to relationships the second to clothes shopping.
There are a hundred clues that he no longer loves you and they are all swimming in your head… here are a few examples:
- He is very impatient with you.
- He raises his eyebrows a lot when you speak.
- He talks to you as if you are thick and you are the one with 2 degrees.
- He refuses to have any more work done on the house.
- He does not talk to you… not even about football.
- He is no longer prepared to do things with your friends and family.
- He no longer fancies you – this is a big giveaway and loving you like a friend is not enough.
What can you do to get love back?
Lots of things but first decide if this is what you really want. The balance of power in a relationship can shift overnight if you want it to… all you need to do is change your behaviour and stop focusing on his.