Bastows Solicitors are seeking senior Family Law solicitors or Legal Executives/FILEX with at least 5 years experience specialising in divorce and family law.
You can be based anywhere in England and will need to demonstrate that you can generate your own caseload. We would expect you to have an existing caseload and contacts and referrals from ex clients. Advocacy skills are an advantage although not essential.
You need to be a self starter and able to work autonomously. You will be expected to manage your caseload and need to have the requisite technical and networking skills.
We have a head office in Southampton and offer support with training and administration. You will be able to work from home and will be rewarded for the work you do.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have understanding and experience of family law, in particular divorce and children matters
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft office software
- Experience of using time recording and client management software
- Experience in preparing client bills
- Be friendly, approachable, reliable, natural, resilient
- Good arithmetic maths skills
- Have worked for a minimum of 2 years in a family law department.
- Have excellent organisational and administrative skills.
Please send your current CV, together with a covering letter to email@example.com.